This site is to provide information and promote communication within the Montclair neighborhood in Palisade, Colorado.
We want to welcome you to the Montclair Subdivision. We'd love to have you participate in the community and are glad to have you as neighbors. You're always welcome to contact us with questions or concerns by using the contact form on the website, http://montclairdrive.org/contact (there are phone numbers there too). And we invite you to the quarterly board meetings, which are always scheduled on the right side of the website (montclairdrive.org) and also posted on the message board near the mailboxes.
- Please fill out the emergency contact form online (montclairdrive.org/contact_form)
- Our website, montclairdrive.org, has info and links and contacts for most anything you'd want to know.
- The HOA is responsible for landscaping, mowing, and maintenance of the common areas. Owners and residents are responsible for everything else.
- Trash pickup is on Thursdays and is managed by the Town of Palisade.
- Mailboxes are managed by the USPS, contact the local post office for more information and keys.
- Lawns must be clear for mowing on lawn day each week.
- Please don't alter sprinkler settings. Use the contact form if you need changes.
- Pets must be under direct control of the owner. Dog waste must be cleaned up, and residents are responsible for this and may be charged if cleanup is required, see http://montclairdrive.org/dogpoop.
- Please shovel snow immediately after snowfall. Snow removal is critical to our community's health and safety.
- Please drive through the neighborhood as though your own children were playing in the street.
- Each residence has two parking spaces in the driveway; guests may park temporarily on the street; parking on the sidewalk is not allowed. Vehicles larger than a standard pickup truck should not be parked on the street, except very temporarily.
- The vineyard at the south end of Montclair Drive is off-limits to people and pets.
- There is no access to Riverbend Park from the south end of Montclair Drive. Adjacent properties to the south-end area are privately owned. The irrigation canal is not a recreational area and no public access is allowed.
-Your neighbors and friends on the HOA Board
We now have a community e-mail list for Montclair owners and residents. You can sign up here:
As of June 26, 2016, the Montclair HOA Board is:
Sandie Cooper (832)
Tim Laudick (844)
Ray Musser (856)
Randy Fay (848)
Nancy Lewis (848)
John McCreary (807)
President: Tim Laudick
Vice President: Ray Musser
Secretary: Randy Fay
Treasurer: Sandie Cooper
Landscaping: Nancy Lewis
Montclair HOA, Palisade, Colorado, May 23, 2012
Weekly Dog Poop Pickup Service
Our policy is and always has been that every dog owner is responsible for keeping all waste cleaned up at all times, dogs are never to run free, and property owners are responsible for keeping their own properties cleaned up.
We have hired Oopsie Poopsie to do a weekly dog poop pickup and funding this by identifying the property owners that need the pickup.
What are we doing?
- Keep our grounds free of dog poop.
- Make it easy for dog owners who may slip to get their property cleaned up.
- Make dog owners who do not clean up successfully (or the property owner) pay for the cleanup.
This simple initiative has resulted in a cleaner neighborhood with much less pestering and whining about the problem.
The next page has questions and answers about the weekly dog poop pickup. More Questions? Call or email Randy Fay, firstname.lastname@example.org, 970-462-7450. Thanks so much for your cooperation on this.
- The Montclair HOA Board
Questions and Answers about the Dog Poop Pickup
When do clean up? Every Wednesday
Who pays for this? Any property that has a pickup in a given month will have $40 added to their next HOA dues bill. The property owner, of course, pays the HOA dues, but may make any arrangement necessary with a renter if there is one.
What if somebody else's dog poops on my property? We'll do our level best to communicate with you and figure out which dog and which owner is the problem. We'll ask you. If you don't have a dog and there's poop on your lawn... well, that's pretty easy.
How will I know if dog poop was found on my property? Ooopsie Poopsie will leave a little "You've been scooped" note on your front door.
Can I just get Oopsie Poopsie to do this for me all the time? Sure, easy. We'll just set you up with them and they will do your yard every week and will charge you $8/week. It goes without saying you still have to keep control of your dog and pick up after them yourself any time they might be somewhere else on the block.
How much will this cost me? The most it could ever cost you is $40/month. If you don't have a dog it will never cost you anything.
What if I have other questions? Call or email Randy Fay, email@example.com, 970-462-7450.